To grow your small business through digital marketing, your website must be:
- functionally robust
- visually appealing
- easy to use
- adaptable to varying devices
With over 75 million websites built using it’s platform, WordPress is the world’s most popular content management system (CMS) because it is credited with meeting all these needs for both small and large organizations.
What is Full Service Digital Marketing
SEO, content marketing (inbound marketing), campaign marketing, social media marketing and optimization, email direct marketing, eBooks…
Solutions Tailored to Your Needs
- Website Development – developing a website is a compilation of my skills as I combine well crafted words, strategic photography/graphics, and information architecture to accurately promote your product and/or service.
- Website Maintenance – maintaining a website includes updating software, backing up your database, ensuring security of your website from damaging spam/viruses, and, in many cases, assisting with content management.
- Content Management – creating a user-friendly website is the first stage for a successful online presence. Consistently adding fresh, relevant, and engaging content is stage two and essential for your inbound marketing efforts. I can help you integrate engaging content into your website so that your bounce rates decrease and visitors stick around… because you’ve captured their attention with content they find valuable (that’s where “inbound marketing” meets “organic visitor”).
- Social Media – developing a publishing schedule for your social media that engages with your followers and keeps your presence visible is something we can work on together. If you need my services for publishing the content, I can accommodate in that way, too.
- Email Marketing – embedding email campaign widgets, designing campaign templates, and publishing your campaign are various aspects of an email campaign. I can assist you with each step of this project.
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization (where you rank in a “Google search”, for instance) is ever changing. What used to be a successful formula two years ago is now obsolete. If it’s important to your organization to be ranked high in a Search Engine Results Page, then we’ve got lots of work to do. I’ll do the hard work, you just provide insight into your organization.
- Product/Service Marketing – helping you develop strategy and goals for each of your marketing pieces is paramount when I design for you. I can take your ideas, develop them into written copy, illustrate with product/personnel photography of your organization, and get it to print with my capable print shop. You provide the oversight, I do the hard work. [includes: brochures, white papers, stationary, trade show displays, direct marketing pieces]
- Advertising – generating an advertising calendar that gets you the visibility you need is where we’ll start. Then I’ll go to work to present your organization in a way that will get noticed.